Dr. Carl Spirazza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Spirazza?

Good Doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Spirazza has a good bedside manner about him. His office staff I have found at times to be on the rude side, yet Dr. Spirazza will step in to correct such behavior if you make him aware of it.

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Dr Spirazza was my dr for many years I use to feel that the level of trust was great and that he really cared about my health. My last few appointments seemed rushed and that he was pre occupied and dis interested. I don't know if he is over loaded with to many patients or if it is because of his move to his new location. I just feel that the change in the office and staff as well has gone down hill as well every time you go in there is some one new. Your on hold for about 6 minutes or longer. The wait time in a room is 15-20 minutes or longer.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Spirazza has been my primary care doctor since I moved to Florida in 2007. He deserves a 5 star rating. He listens to you, diagnoses whats wrong with you. He doesn't overly prescribe testing except for blood work for diabetics. He is the best!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr. Spirazza is professional, with great bedside manner - all while providing very comprehensive medical care. He focuses on the whole person and does through bloodwork to help see the whole picture of one's health. I would recommend him heartily.

very skilled and professional

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Dr. Spirazza is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He is warm and attentive and very skilled, and his nurse practitioner is very skilled and attentive as well. I am also truly impressed with his staff. They are accommodating and reliable and they truly care about the patients. I am a medical professional and I can honestly say that Dr. Spirazza's practice is one of a kind and I recommend it, without hesitation, to my patients, my friends and family.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I am a disabled vietnam veteran who previously was seen only by VA doctors. I now have private insurance for the first time in my life. Dr. Spirazza helped me to find a specialist to repair a shoulder injury and has followed up on other medical problems that tended to get postponed by the VA. His Nurse practitioner is just as attentive and thorough; his entire staff is pleasant and helpful. I strongly recommend this doctor and his staff.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

You can tell Dr. Spirazza really cares about you as a patient. Compared to other offices in the area - the wait time is shorter than usual.

Retired

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Dr Sprizza is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. I have been going to him since the 1990's and consistently he has give me his undivided attention and takes the time to LISTEN, which is more than I can say for the physicians assistant that works in this office. Also, my children was looked after by Dr Sprizza and they LOVED him as I do. I will miss him as I have moved from the state.

Posted on April 21st, 2014

DOC GETS 3 STARS OFFICE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ONE

Dr good, NP horrible

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Spirazza is great. But his NP is horrible. She is rude, horrible bed side manner and has absolutely no respect for his patience. I've complained numerouse times without any positive result. He has lost 2 patience because of her. Which is sad because he's a good Dr (when you can get to see him) and the rest of his staff is very nice.

great doctor couldn't ask for a better one

Posted on April 16th, 2013

I feel very lucky having a doctor like Dr. Spiraza, very knowlegable, willing to take time to explain everything,great staff,they,make you feel comfortable. I don't understand the complaints. The staff has always been courteous and polite.The doctor caught my wife's lung cancer right at the beginning stages, possibly saved her life and was a great support during this time.

Caring and Efficient

Posted on June 21st, 2012

I have seen several doctors in this area and Dr. Spriazza is by far the best! He listens carefully and seems to tailor his approach to your needs. He explains things well and helps you decide on the best course of action for your situation. The office staff are friendly and courteous. No one likes going to the doctor, but if you must go, you might as well go to one who instills trust and confidence.