Dr. Carl Steele Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Carl Steele?

Dr. Carl Steele saved my life.

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Dr Carl Steele has been my doctor for quite a few years. In the summer of 2001 I started having breathing problems that were new to me. I had been diagnosed with asthma in the 80's so I was plagued with breathing problems, but this was different. I had gone to the emergency room 3 times in a 10 day period and they had put me through quite a few tests and each time they told me it was an asthma attack. Well, I finally made an appointment with Dr Steele. He did a breathing test and seen right away that there was a problem. He set me up an appointment with a pulmonologist right away. When I went to see the lung doctor he didn't think a bronchocopy was indicated, but Dr Steele insisted. The lung doctor took what was thought to be a pollyp out of my lung that turned out to be non small cell cancer. If Dr Steele had not listened to me or if he had not insisted that the lung doctor do the bronchosopy I would not be here. He is the best doctor I have ever known.

What a healer! He changed my life

Posted on June 25th, 2013

After a car accident in 2010 I was left with a strange problem in my right arm resulting in reduced blood flow and nerve pain that 10 other doctors were unable to figure out. I was even in 4 rounds of physical therapy before one of my therapists at Flower Hospital recommended I visit Dr. Steele even though it was a little bit of a drive. Dr. Steele was patient, explanatory, funny, calming and just a doll. He fixed me right up and fixed a floating first rib crushing my blood flow and vein inbetween it and my collarbone. He assured me that I was good as new even though I did not believe him. Lo and behold, it has taken a year to recover atrophied muscles and nerve damage, but I am 90% better now and Dr Steele kept his promise that he had fixed the issue no one else could, and without medications!. He is a miracle worker and his patients are blessed to have him.

Finally someone who cares

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr. Steele was a breath of fresh air. After 12 other doctors gave up on me, pretended like my pain wasnt real, or just pushed me to have scary surgery or take medications...Dr. Steele actually listened. He explained, he had humor, compassion and the highest level of care. He actually helped with my pain, and made me confident that my condition was fixable without medications or surgery. I can not put into words how highly I would recommend this doctor.

Posted on February 7th, 2017