Dr. Carl A Sweatman Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Carl A Sweatman Jr?

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I felt like I was being handed a death sentence. Dr. Sweatman took the fear away the moment he walked into the office. His skills, his confidence and his encouragement was a source of inspiration not just for me, but my entire family. How fortunate for the citizens of South Carolina, to have such a skilled and caring physician in our midst.

The best breast surgeon in Columbia

Columbia is lucky to have this brilliant surgeon. He's very, very skilled and I'd trust him with my life. I especially recommend him for disease of the breast (his specialty). My experience with him has been fantastic and I would never consider anyone else.