Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carl A Tandatnick has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I was referred to Dr. Tandatnick for management of my neck and shoulder pain. His professional and caring manner set me immediately at ease. The treatment plan he proposed was measured and he monitored my progress at every step of the way. When there were other issues that might have affected his treatment he referred me to the appropriate resource and waited until the issue was resolved before proceeding. I'm glad I entrusted my care to Dr. Tandatnick.
I was referred to Dr. Tandatnik by my Rheumatologist for pain management. I had chronic pain with my SI joint for many years and had numerous cortisone injections over the years. After a series of diagnostic tests and procedures it was decided that an ablation would be best. The procedure was done in the office with minimal pain and took about a hour. The relief was incredible!! No more SI pain!!! Dr Tandatnik is a no nonsense kind of Doctor who takes what he does very serious. He informs you of what will happen and answer any questions you have. I highly recommended Dr Tandatnik and the services he offers as an alternative to pain medication. He will not give pain medication but what he will do is find the reason for the pain and take care of it not mask it with pain medication!! Susan and his staff are very easy to work with and very understanding!! I have recommended Dr Tandatnik to many for relief without the pain medications.
Westchester Medical Center
Dr. Carl A Tandatnick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Clinic, 1301 2nd Ave SW, Largo, FL
Dr. Carl A Tandatnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Largo, FL.