Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carl E Vinciguerra has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Carl E Vinciguerra has the following 6 expertise
- House Calls
Dr. Carl E Vinciguerra has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Vinciguerra makes home visits which makes him convenient for the homebound. He took care of my mother for a long time. For the most part we were satisfied. He was not the most reliable though- he'd say he was coming and then not show up more often than he should have. Reason I'm writing though is because when we needed him the most he DISAPPEARED. When my mother went into the critical phase of her illness and we called him because we needed his help he never returned our calls. I mean NEVER. I couldnt believe it. I left messages saying that I needed him to call me as soon as possible. My mother was in so much pain and I was really stuck because she was homebound. My messages conveyed our desperation. I cannot believe that anyone with any compassion (especially someone who took care of the patient for several years) could just turn his back on her when most needed. After my mother died I left him a message telling him and asking him why he never returned my calls (our relationship had never been a problem-) he still never returned my calls. I will never forget how he ignored us when we needed him. When you read this dr. I would like you to know that you really hurt us. Your actions were inexcusable and unforgivable. Who turns their back on their patient when they are dying? Perhaps you need to re-read the oath you took.
New York Blood Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRockwood Park Medical Associates, 9116 158th Ave, Howard Beach, NY
Dr. Carl E Vinciguerra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Howard Beach, NY.