Dr. Carl Vitale Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Carl Vitale?

Brags about himself, knocks other doctors!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Took my mother off heart medicine claiming it had too many side effects (she had none) and she really didn't need it. How could this be when she was on it for 5 yrs. Her heart valve problem was getting worse and this medication was slowing her heart rate down and making her not be short of breath. Within 2 months of stopping the medication, her health deteriorated. She was hospitalized and they put her back on the medicine, but it no longer worked. She went downhill and died. I wouldn't let this idiot trim my toenails!

terrible experience

Posted on August 12th, 2013

We had absolutely terrible experience with Dr. C. Vitale. Because of him my husband had a heart attack. Few years ago my husband had a cauterization procedure to remove blockage in artery and after that he asked him to do nuclear stress test every year and than cauterization again. few years in a row till one year my husband got his heart attack as a result of this absolutely unnecessary cauterization procedure. after we switch the doctor we found out that this kind of procedure you can do once in few years. This doctor is a business man. He is not an honest person. all he is interested to make money.

Posted on December 15th, 2010

girl at check in was so rude and obnoxious. girl who did my chemical stress test was also rude and uncaring.

Posted on September 5th, 2009

He kept telling my family and me that he trained at Columbia University medical school. They never heard of him there. If he doesn't tell the truth about where he trained, how can I trust him about anything else?

excellent Doc

Posted on March 3rd, 2008

Took care of my grandfather, father, and now me, can't say enough on how caring he is. kudo's to the Doc and his staff.

Posted on January 6th, 2017