Dr. Carl J Walker Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carl J Walker?

Dr Walker unbelievably great doctor

Went to see Dr Walker just to check a swollen prostrate. PSA levels were great in fact all blood work was great. My family doctor told me I was wasting a urologist time. Dr Walker discovered I had cancer when no other doctor did. I cannot say enough nice things about him and his staff. Never even waited more that 10 minutes to see him on appointment days.

No one is worth waiting 1 - 2 for an appt.

not professional

Dr. Carl Walker smirked at my very personal question that I asked him. My advice is not to go to him.

He was a good doctor very knowledgeable

Highly recommended

Dr. Walker took his time, answering my questions and volunteering additional information and advice relevant to my condition. He was genuinely interested in improving my health and quality of life.

Excellent Urologist Who Cares, Is Very Knowleable And Nice

Wow, what a nice doctor to have! Dr. Walker is extremely professional in all aspect of my care. He is so helpful and knowledgeable about my condition and its treatment options. It was a breath of fresh air over other urologists I have seen over the last few years. He was so helpful and provided all the advice and help I was seeking. I will definitely keep seeing him over time to treatment my urology related issue.

cancer left for a year

Dr. Walker screened me for prostate cancer, PSA at that time was 14.27 but he forgot to notify me.

by far the worst urologist I've ever seen

Dr. Carl J. Walker was by far the worst urologist I've ever seen, and the worst doctor I've ever seen. I couldn't believe how insensitive he was, I clearly bothered him with my concerns and questions about my post circumcision revision surgery, and I left his office feeling insulted beyond belief. Beware and stay clear. I would give him a zero if I could.

Excellent

Dr. Walker was an excellent doctor. I could not have asked for a more qualified, competent surgeon who was also caring and took the time to explain everything.

Thorogh and Caring

Urology problems are a private issue, but Dr. Walker and has staff put you at ease immediately. Each of them are detail oriented without being intrusive, careful and thorough. Dr. Walker has the perfect personality and bedside manner for this specialty. He is caring, has an easy going approach so as not to wind you up or worry you. He is also state-of-the-art, knowledgeable about the most up to date developments in his area; well versed. He leads by example,as his staff are all caring and have wonderful bedside manners. I was a patient before Dr. Walker moved to CA, and when I saw the ad in the SB newspaper that he returned, I called immediately for an appt., as he's the best! If you have urological issues, I STRONGLY recommend Dr. Walker.

The best bedside manner doctor. Very sincere and he really cares about how you are doing. And he works with you if you feel you want to try something new he is always open for your opinions.Excellent doctor and I miss him since he moved to California. If you need a urologist I highly recommend him.

Dr. Carl J Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona, CA.