Dr. Carl Weiss Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Carl Weiss?

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Do not go to Dr Weiss! I was worried about him as my doctor from the first moment. I have injuries on both hands and the first thing he wanted to do is shake my hand. When I told him I could not, he said sure you can. He did not evaluate my injuries, or ask question about how my injuries occurred and based his opinion on nothing. I have metal shards in both my hands caused by a pneumatic tool exploding with cuts on both hands yet he said there are no entry wounds for the metal to be in my hand? And he then wanted to operate. When I told his office no they never asked why or any follow up questions they just said ok. Do yourself a favor, find a competent doctor, don't go to Dr Weiss.

Posted on November 30th, 2016