Dr. Carla M Brandt Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Carla M Brandt?

Worst doctor experience ever!

I had an appt yesterday and instead of talking about my disease, she wanted to talk about how fat I am for 45 minutes straight. It was the most humiliating experience of my life. A major symptom of my disease is fatigue but when I told her I'm fatigued, she put the blame 100% on my weight. She wanted to send me to a useless sleep study which has nothing to do with my disease. Yes, I could stand to lose weight but I'm by no means as big as she made me feel. I left there feeling like this neuropathy I have is all my fault for being fat!

The Doc You Wish They All Were

I didn't get the answers I wanted, but Dr. Brandt exhausted every possible resource before we came to the conclusion. She was the most put together, thorough doctor I have ever seen in any field. I would give her more stars if I could.

Sick Patient

Dr. Brandt is an excellent physician and I would trust her with my life as well as all of my family members. She is a very well dressed and beautiful lady that in itself might intimidate some people. She has an amazing reputation in our community for her clinical skills. She runs behind at times because she spends so much time with her patients and doesn't "watch the clock" to tell you your time is up. For some though it seems it's never enough and they simply look for something to complain about.

Worst experience ever

Very poor service, wait time 3+ hours, diagnosis was wrong so I was treated for wrong disease, dr was unprofessional and did not dress professionally.

BAD Experience!

My appointment was at 2:30, then they sent me a card in mail saying Dr Brandt would not be in office at that time so they scheduled it at 11:30 and wanted me there 15 minutes early. I came from out of town and got there at 10:30. Well at 12:30 I was still waiting. I asked how much longer and they told me another 2 hours wait!...Dr. Brandt was rude, no bed side manner at all, and acted like she did not want you asking questions. I have another appointment with her in 8 months, but I cancelled it...could not pay me to go back!

Completely dismissed my concerns. Did not do any kind of examination, did not do any tests, simplay said, "Hmmm I don't know". Would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. Very disappointed with the experience and now have to pay someone else to solve my problem.

Unprofessional

Not courteous. No bedside manner

Above and beyond

I cannot believe all of the negative reviews. Dr. Brandt listened to all of my concerns. I had was going to another Dr. before I saw her and was having many problems. She immediately realized I had been misdiagnosed and wend me off my meds. Within three weeks the side e effects were gone. She is now working on the root of my nerve problem. My only criticism was the follow up on getting my testing set up. Dr. Brandt is a pleasure to be around, let me say what I needed to say and is willing to do what it takes to get me to where I should be. Thanks Dr. B.

Trilgiamal neugria

Right down rude !!!

Dr Brandt is a pompous person who thinks that her opinion is the only one that counts.. She does not listen to her patient needs and desires-- She just barks orders, want un-needed test, which the patient has to pay for and she is a horrid person- cold and rude.

Re-review of "Good Experience" of July 2011

While she initially took my condition "seriously", that was not to be the case later. As a matter of fact, she actually told me that it "wasn't life-threatening"..huh?? I could have stroked out or worse, died from an aneurysm. Last time I seen her, I was late in arriving because I got lost. She quickly snapped at me and at the end of this final visit, I asked a legitimate question to which she waved her arm and said, "I don't have time for that." If I hadn't had a friend with me that day (since I didn't want to cause a scene), I would have told her what a lousy physician and human being she was to treat people that way. Here's one that is in dire need of sensitivity training. Highly recommend seeing someone else.

Patient (also RN0

Dr. Brandt is reknown in our community for comprehesive neurological consultations. If I were ever in the hospital for an urgency or emergency; then I would trust her with my life. As an out-patient, I had no wait time; staff was very courteous, I was prepared with all of my pre-appt. documentation. She stayed in the room with me as she reviewed clinical information; she was detailed in the history as well as with the physical exam. She was able to determine the likelihood of many diagnoses and rule out others. I am very pleased with her consultation.

Dr. Carla M Brandt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.