- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla A Castaneda MD
Dr. Carla A Castaneda, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Carla A Castaneda has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carla A Castaneda has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Carla A Castaneda Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carla A Castaneda
Dr. Castaneda graduated from the The University of Texas School of Medicine At San Antonio in 1996. Dr. Castaneda works in Fort Worth, TX and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Castaneda is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth and Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center.