Dr. Carla Crawford Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Carla Crawford?

visit

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I had to wait for an hour and a half before the doctor saw me and spent 15 minutes of the 30 minutes that she was with me, typing the answers to my questions from the paperwork on the computer. There was no explanation for why I had to wait so long such as an emergency c-section or any thing. They were pushy in wanting me to schedule a follow up to get the results of my pap smear which I have never been asked to do unless after getting the results there was a problem. If there is an issue, I will go to another doctor. This was unexceptable. Doctor was nice enough and ok as far as bedside manner.

Suwanee office review

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr. Crawford has a great manner about her, very calming and I had no problem with her professionalism or experience. My problem was that I was required to return for repeated visits when the appointments could have been consolidated. The average wait time was 1.5 hrs and much of that time was spent listening to other patients complain about the wait. After getting through my initial eval and getting the results of my tests, I discontinued my relationship with the her. I also had some concerns about certain staff members who appeared to be inexperienced and not socially adept. Finally, the biggest shock that I received was noticing that she had actually tested me for STDs without asking for my written consent, (as my current physician did). I found this to be very invasive and inappropriate. I have been married to the same man for 25 years and was insulted by her presumption. It has been more than a year since I was a patient at this office so I do hope that policies and procedures have improved.

Aggravating and Rude Staff

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I went to Dr. Crawford because she was a preferred provider in my network, and she was fairly close to where I live. The experience I've had with her and her office was awful. The billing department billed me incorrectly and twice for a significant sum that I had paid in office and got nasty with me when I tried to help resolve the situation with my insurance company. Before I even went to see her I confirmed several times with her and my insurance company that everything would indeed be covered 100%. After receiving incorrect bills I tried multiple times to straighten the amount out with her office, but to no avail. My insurance company confirmed that she (her billing person) had sent in incorrect procedure codes for payment to them, and the doctor herself even confirmed that she had made mistakes, "Oh yes, I did bill for a pap smear," even after insisting she hadn't on the phone with me. After trying for months to correct the bill, and leaving messages with her, I told her office that I would go in in-person and we could adjust the discrepancies with my insurance company together so we'd all be on the same page. Her scheduler told me that I would be billed for an office visit if I were to COME IN--and not even to see the doctor! Dishonest and incompetent office staff who would not, could not own up to having made mistakes. Avoid this practice to avoid erroneous bills!

Excellent Professional Manner and Caring Attitude

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Excellent and Caring

Posted on August 5th, 2011

Dr. Crawford and her team is excellent and caring. I've had fibroids and heavy bleeding for all my life. Dr.Crawford sat down with me and give me all the options including risk and benefits. I choose to have an ENDOMETRIAL ABLATION. She did not garuantee this was going to solve my bleeding problem, but it has been over 2 years and I have had only a few light cycles. I am 40 and sexually active and make sure I use reliable birth control.

Exceptional, unusual

Posted on August 20th, 2010

In this age of get them in get them in, get them out, it is unusual to find a doctor who will actually listen to the patient and take the time to figure out get to the root cause. Meanwhile she is also also quite conservative with her treatment plans, which I really appreciate.

Wonderful experience

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Her bedside manner alone made the visit excellent. I have only been twice and the staff actually knows my name and greets me like a friend instead of a patient. I was very impressed and would absolutely recommend them. P.S. It was the least painful pap I have ever had in my life and I have a sensitive cervix.

Posted on October 8th, 2015