Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla D Roberts
Dr. Carla D Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Roberts has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carla D Roberts has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carla D Roberts has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Carla D Roberts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
HIGHLY recommend Dr. Roberts. Totally agree with the other review currently here. Not only is she highly educated and skilled, she has an amazing presence that puts you at ease, comforts you and gives you complete confidence in her care. She performed a major surgery on me to repair issues from a previous surgery. It was four hours and I lost a lot of blood, but she did an amazing job and was there through my recovery. She was also there when I had what ended up being an unrelated episode during my recovery that brought me back to the hospital (an almost fatal reaction to antibiotics). She had me admitted immediately and turned me over to the appropriate doctors, but came back to check on me and make sure I was ok. It's very hard to find a doctor like Dr. Roberts and I only wish she could be my doctor for life. If you have any issues related to her areas of expertise, I cannot recommend her highly enough. Oh, and I must add... I had seen several doctors regarding my condition and they weren't quite sure what was going on. This was over two months. When I sent a friend Dr. Robert's online bio, my friend said "she's sharp as a tack" and she was. Within 45 minutes of my appointment, she'd done an exam and ultrasound and knew exactly what was going on. She had an immediate plan. I'm now 10 months post-surgery and feeling excellent.
Incredible doctor. She is thorough, skilled and caring. Dr.Roberts has great bedside manner and can make you smile and put you at ease which you may need if experiencing reproductive problems. She did two of my surgeries for Endometriosis after which I received much relief that I'd long waited for. I highly recommend her.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Carla D Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carla D Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.