2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carla M Digirolamo?

Stay far away

Worst Doctor ever. Cold. Zero compassion

Don't waste your time with this one, find a doctor who cares.

Go elsewhere!

I was misdiagnosed with a condition that she told me, may mean I could never have children. She sent to a very expensive specialist who couldn't believe I was sent to her. When I called Dr. D to discuss what happened and why she gave me this diagnosis, I was told I would either have to pay out of pocket for her time on the phone (bc insurance wouldn't cover it) or I had to schedule an appointment to talk to her. When I explained, in tears, that I couldn't afford to take any more time off of work and I lived over an hour away, I was told they would explain it to her and call me back. Having dealt with infertility for over a year, going back and forth, being misdiagnosed by her, emotions running so high, I fully believed she would understand the sensitive nature of the issue and just call me back. Her nurse called back saying the same thing, pay out of pocket for a call or make an appointment. I said I refuse to give her another minute of my time or dime of my money. Switched doctors, and was pregnant with my first round of IVF. Wasted over a year as her patient!!!

Great doctor

Dr. DiGirolamo is very intelligent, caring, and genuinely wants to see her patients achieve success. We are very happy with her and RSC!

disapointing

I found this doctor to be abrupt and rude. She showed no concern for my situation. Dr G informed me there was nothing she could do for me. Do not bother to go here! Find some one else!

Excellent

Dr.Digirolamo is Excellent doctor she solved my problem now i am 6 months pregnant. i am very happy.

NOT CARING!!!!

This doc didn't show slightest care and didn't even bother getting results prior to making any suggestions...Completely unprofessional both her as well as her nurse.

Great nurses and staff. BAD DR stay away all we got was headaches, tests not performed when they should have been. There is no contact with Dr was told she was too BUSY studing for boards. She is a joke. STAY AWAY just read the reviews

Find another doctor

This doc is a joke, go elsewhere.

No problems. Very professional. Seems very intelligent and caring.

unprofessional

Simply put, this "doctor" doesn't care about you and your problems. Her nurse is no different, she won't even call you with test results...

Dr. Carla M Digirolamo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.

Dr. Carla M Digirolamo Is this you?