Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla L Gillespie
Dr. Carla L Gillespie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gillespie is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and Physicians Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Carla L Gillespie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gillespie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
East Tennessee State University
Dr. Carla L Gillespie accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStatcare Medical Group, 2240 Sutherland Ave Ste 104, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Carla L Gillespie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.