3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Office Staff SO RUDE

I'm honestly blown away by how rude the woman who answers the phone is. She is inconsiderate, insensitive, and brash. Dr. Ginsburg should take her patient's concerns more seriously by hiring a professional to work for her. This office seems to have little real-life understanding of how to interact with people, utterly disappointing. I thought I would give her a try despite all the reviews saying the communication was ghastly - but I should not have given them a chance. I have spent more time wasted on this than I would care to say, not to mention insane stress and literal tears. Complete disaster. DO NOT EVEN TRY WITH THEM. Such a nightmare, so so so so rude.

EXTREMELY SATISFIED PATIENT

I have had several diagnostic procedures done by Dr. Ginsburg and she is an exceptional diagnostician and practitioner. As I am a former critical care nurse, I have seen enough physicians in action to know the level of expertise and skill I insist upon in my own medical care. I am puzzled by the other reviews....just not even close to my experience with Dr. Ginsburg. I unequivocally recommend Dr. Ginsburg, and have done so to my own family members. If there is one area in her practice that needs improvement, it is with her office staffing and scheduling procedures. Difficult at times to get the scheduler on the phone or have calls timely returned, at times.

Worst Doctor Ever

I came to Dr. Ginsburg for a prescription refill since I don't have a PCP. First time visit, all she did was ask me a bunch of personal questions. She said she would call in the prescription for me. I gave her office attendant the pharmacy's number. After a month, needing my prescription, there were no refills. Apparently the year long refill was not approved! She never let me know! I had to call her so many times. Never got to speak to her, actually. Her attendant was sick one day, then didn't get back to me. I had to beg her attendant, when I finally was able to reach her, to give me enough refills to make another appointment with a different doctor. After taking these pills for 5 years straight, missing 3 days in a row really messed with my body. I was miserable. The effects stayed with me 3 weeks. I couldn't believe a doctor would do this to their patient. Tell them they're going to get a refill, and not notify them when it's not going to be there on time. I really expected it to be there! Worst doctor experience I've ever had! Do not see this doctor! Spare yourself the misery.

Dr. Carla H Ginsburg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.