Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carla A Gustovich
Dr. Carla A Gustovich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Gustovich is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. Dr. Gustovich has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carla A Gustovich has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Carla A Gustovich has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Dr. Carla A Gustovich has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carla A Gustovich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 9
Sheduled my son an appointed, put it on my calendar as the time given by the scheduler, got there 15 minutes early as I always do, with all my forms printed from website and filled out only to be told my appointment was 30 min earlier than the scheduler told me - meaning at the time I got there I was 15 min late! Funny part is they never called to confirm appointment or even send email as they had promised (all info collected during scheduling). They told me to reschedule but I opted to find another doctor based on negative reviews about this practice on the web which I had initially ignored.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Gustovich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2000
Southwestern Medical Center
Dr. Carla A Gustovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Texas Dermatology, 5805 Coit Rd Ste 203, Plano, TX
Dr. Carla A Gustovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.