Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carla P Kovacs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carla P Kovacs has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Carla P Kovacs has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carla P Kovacs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I really like Dr. Kovacs' entire office. They call me once a year to remind me to make an appointment for my annual check-up. Everyone is super nice and when I bring my daughter in they are all very excited. The wait time is always super short. During my pregnancy I had to wait once because Dr. Kovacs got stuck in an emergency C-section and everyone was super apologetic. They offered to have another doctor see me so that I didn't have to wait. Only waiting once out of the dozen+ appointments isn't bad at all. Dr. Kovacs has a great bedside manner and makes me feel like I can ask any dumb questions which was really great as someone going through pregnancy for the first time. I made my first visit to Dr. Kovacs when my husband and I had been off birth control for many months but hadn't gotten pregnant. She gave us some tips for increasing our odds and I got pregnant on the first try which was awesome!
My last OBGYN was very impersonal and condescending toward me. Because of this, I decided to stop seeing her and decided to make an appointment with Dr. Kovacs. This is the best decision I could've made. She listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed at all and I found her to be incredibly considerate and patient. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with her!
I had not seen a gynecologist for over thirty years so I checked on the internet and decided to make an appointment to see Dr. Kovacs. I made the best decision, as soon as I saw her she put me at ease. What an amazing doctor she is, she was so kind and considerate, all my questions were answered, she didn't hurry me or make me feel like she was in a hurry to get to her next patient. All you ladies out there that find you may need to see a gynecologist don't hesitate to go to Dr. Carla Kovacs, she is awesome, you will be very happy and feelsecure and well taken care of.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
15 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Carla P Kovacs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Valley Ob/Gyn, 4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 430, Renton, WA
Dr. Carla P Kovacs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.