Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carla P Longchamp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carla P Longchamp has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Carla P Longchamp has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carla P Longchamp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I came to Dr Longchamp for help with a simple problem. I even told her what the problem was and she didn't listen. In result I was misdiagnosed twice.and was told I had a terrible disease. I ended up sick for a long time and suffered for a couple months almost resulting in a life threatening problem. I eventually got a second opinion and found that I was correct the first time I visited Dr Longchamp. All she had to do was listen to her patient. I even insisted that I knew what the problem was and had proof. I do not recommended her to anybody. I called the clinic she was working out of and explained what happened and they where rood to me. Terrible
Dr. Longchamp begins with a finely tuned brilliant mind and a reassuring smile. She listens and explains with equal care. Is never dismissive nor condescending. I had continued to return to San Francisco for medical care for a long time after moving north. Then, I took a neighbor to the crowded weekend Emergency Room and was impressed by how deftly and cheerfully Dr. Longchamp managed a complex situation without breaking stride. I was on the verge of needing to be shot with a tranquilizer dart usually reserved for critters in the nearby forest. And I wasn't the patient!) I stopped commuting for medical attention as soon as I got cleared from the wait list for new patients. Definitely worth the wait. That was more than 10 years ago. Now, I plan to live forever. So far, so good.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Natividad Medical Center
Dr. Carla P Longchamp accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaechtel Creek Medical Clinic, 1245 S Main St, Willits, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carla P Longchamp in this video.
Dr. Carla P Longchamp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willits, CA.