Dr. Carla Longchamp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carla Longchamp?

This Dr. Is uneducated

Posted on March 20th, 2017

I came to Dr Longchamp for help with a simple problem. I even told her what the problem was and she didn't listen. In result I was misdiagnosed twice.and was told I had a terrible disease. I ended up sick for a long time and suffered for a couple months almost resulting in a life threatening problem. I eventually got a second opinion and found that I was correct the first time I visited Dr Longchamp. All she had to do was listen to her patient. I even insisted that I knew what the problem was and had proof. I do not recommended her to anybody. I called the clinic she was working out of and explained what happened and they where rood to me. Terrible

The best ... of the best .. of the best!

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Dr. Longchamp begins with a finely tuned brilliant mind and a reassuring smile. She listens and explains with equal care. Is never dismissive nor condescending. I had continued to return to San Francisco for medical care for a long time after moving north. Then, I took a neighbor to the crowded weekend Emergency Room and was impressed by how deftly and cheerfully Dr. Longchamp managed a complex situation without breaking stride. I was on the verge of needing to be shot with a tranquilizer dart usually reserved for critters in the nearby forest. And I wasn't the patient!) I stopped commuting for medical attention as soon as I got cleared from the wait list for new patients. Definitely worth the wait. That was more than 10 years ago. Now, I plan to live forever. So far, so good.

Posted on January 26th, 2016