Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla Lupi
Dr. Carla Lupi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lupi is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital, Cedars Medical Center and DMount Sinai Medical Center O Miami Heart Camus. She speaks English.
Dr. Carla Lupi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I first saw Dr. Lupi at the recommendation of a friend. She's very easy to talk to and listens to what I have to say. She has always been very courteous and helpful and has explained very carefully any treatment that I have needed. I was so pleased with her, that, 20 years later, she's still my OB/GYN.
Dr. Lupi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Memorial Hospital
Cedars Medical Center
DMount Sinai Medical Center O Miami Heart Camus
South Miami Hospital Inc
University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
28 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Carla Lupi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1611 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carla Lupi in this video.
Dr. Carla Lupi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.