- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Hughes Spaulding
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carla Y Neal-Haley has 2 locations
Dr. Carla Y Neal-Haley has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carla Y Neal-Haley has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Carla Y Neal-Haley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Carla Y Neal-Haley
Dr. Neal-Haley graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Neal-Haley works in Smyrna, GA and 1 other location and specializes in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Neal-Haley is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory University Hospital, Northside Hospital Forsyth and Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Hughes Spaulding.