Dr. Carla D Rider Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carla D Rider?

Did she go to medical school?

This is the worst physician I have seen in my life. She is rude and doesn't know what she is talking about. She spent about a total of 2 min with my child and didn't even give her a physical assessment. She basically made me feel like I was over reacting and seemed annoyed I had brought my child in. I took my kid to her pediatrician the following day and he confirmed my belief that she was very sick. Stay away from this woman

I hate this ignorant women!

She needs to find a different profession because her lack manners when dealing with a childs well-being are clearly not present in her care. Also when she says she's never seen or dealt with a condition that someone has, she should have had enough schooling behind her to know to get the patient looked over by someone that has the knowledge she was lacking so that that patient family could leave feeling that the ER care team did something to help.