Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlene W Elsner
Dr. Carlene W Elsner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Elsner is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Dr. Elsner has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carlene W Elsner has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carlene W Elsner has the following 6 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Dr. Carlene W Elsner has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carlene W Elsner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Elsner is a concerned and caring doctor who is determined to provide an accurate and complete diagnosis whenever possible. She is willing to think outside of the box in order to find ailments that other doctors miss. She is also highly moral; despite being a "fertility doctor," she is ready to turn patients away from parenthood if such a goal would jeopardize their health. I highly recommend this pysician (though I was unable to have children).
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Elsner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carlene W Elsner in this video.
Dr. Carlene W Elsner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.