Dr. Carleton Keck Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Carleton Keck?

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I had the pleasure of Dr. Keck's professional service this year. I was traveling to Washington and stopped at a rest stop and fell and broke my left arm. When other orthopedic Doctor's were recommending surgery on my arm, Dr. Keck recommended conservative therapy, (No surgery) only bracing. My arm is healed, thanks to Dr. Keck. He has excellent bedside manner puts you at ease. His staff is excellent .Dr. Keck's physical and occupational staff are excellent. He exceeded my expectations as an orthopedist.

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Posted on May 31st, 2015

Dr. Keck took the time to explain my diagnosis and surgical options for my elbow. Always willing to answer questions, both before surgery and after. Great surgeon! I highly recommend him.

Arthritis

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr. Keck has worked on both of my hands which are severely damaged from arthritis, I still have use of both hands, which tells you how well he knows his craft and how skilled he is. Plus he is just a great guy to work with.

TOP NOTCH DOCTOR ! ! !

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr Keck is personable, professional and thorough. He answers questions and goes the extra mile to treat patients with care. His assessment is accurate. I did not mind he wait because he takes time to make sure each and every patient receives his 100 per cent best care!

Awesome!!!

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Totally knew exact problem. VERY reassuring ,as had to have intensive reconstructive wrist surgery and was scared. Knew exactly what procedure had to be done and said how long recovery would be. Answered any all questions I could conceive. Was available through to recovery. Said to come back if any concerns. And as bonus very easy on the eyes and ears. I am so grateful for everything. Including his awesome nursing assistant. Highest rec!!!You'll be in good hands...no pun intended.

Hand/arm surgery (very complex brachial plexal damage)

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Dr. Keck is excellent, tells it like it is. Very personable and takes time with you to explain the situation. Helped me the mosat of any doctor in y situation.

Posted on June 4th, 2009

Very good and thorough!!! Diagnosed me 100% right after the x-rays.

Posted on May 25th, 2017