Dr. Carlo Mccalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlo Mccalla?

best allopathic doctor i have met

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr. M is kind, gentle, open minded. Unlike most doctors, he sees the patient as a human not as profit. His presence emanates genuine care. He makes a great effort to communicate and spend time talking with me instead of rushing out like other doctors. He only provides meds and testing that he feels are necessary. Very respectful of the Hippocratic oath. I have never had a non traumatic, positive experience with allopathic doctors for the 39 years I've been on this planet. He is a naturally gifted healer and a REAL doctor. I hope other doctors learn from observing him. My body is responding very well to his treatments and I look forward to his next visit.. There is not one cell of negativity and meanness in this doctor's spirit. These are the doctors we need. He works with the patient as a team instead of the common egoic attitude of running the entire show. Dr. M is a doctor you WANT to keep. Amazing.

last stop

Posted on December 26th, 2014

I spent so many years chasing what was wrong with me. This was the last stop. Dr. McCalla directed me to the specialist that gave me answers.

mrs.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I like the fact that he was down to earth. He was hones and provided options in treatment.

Posted on August 7th, 2017