Dr. Carlo M Zeidenweber Is this you?

23 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carlo M Zeidenweber?

Best Doctor

My son has had several heart complications since birth. Dr. Zeidenweber is kind, patient, understanding, and very knowledgable. He was always on top of my sons case. He always remembered exactly what we had spoken about at the last consultation and went above and beyond what is necessary. He would call me in the evenings to see how my son was doing and would even visit him at the hospital if needed. He is young but is sure to become one of the greatest pediatric cardiologists. I highly recommend him if you are a suffering mother who needs a correct diagnosis and constant reassurance. There is no one better than him. Best doctor I have ever met!!! I will continue going to him for years to come.