3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carlos A Fernandez Acosta?

He did save my life however his bedside manner and way of explaining my procedure (before and after surgery) was poor.

Excellent

I didn't meet Dr. Fernandez prior to surgery because it was emergent. However, his visits to my hospital room and my post surgery visit in the office he was very attentive, explained everything to my understanding. He made me very comfortable in knowing he would be available for any questions or concerns I had in the future.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Carlos A Fernandez Acosta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.