The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos A Garcia MD
Dr. Carlos A Garcia has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Carlos A Garcia has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 8
They couldn't even call me back
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos A Garcia - Posted on March 15th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos A Garcia - Posted on January 11th, 2019
I originally gave them 5 stars before surgery. I wish there were 6 stars because they deserve it. The care in which I received and attention to detail was more than I could of asked. They prepared me for worst and best case scenario. Fortunately it was best case scenario because Dr Garcia was very indepth with all manner of treatment
Required to pay upfront
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos A Garcia - Posted on March 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos A Garcia - Posted on January 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos A Garcia - Posted on September 23rd, 2015
It takes a while to get a routine appointment but it is worth it. It is easier to get in to see the physician assistant if you are in a hurry. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I have been seeing another dermatologist at this location before she retired and have always been more than satisfied with the cleanliness of the clinic and the care I received.
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Carlos A Garcia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDAWSON MEDICAL GROUP, 4805 S Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carlos A Garcia, MD - Dermatology in Oklahoma City, OK, in this video.
Dr. Carlos A Garcia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.