Dr. Carlos A Jimenez Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carlos A Jimenez?

I believe Dr Jimenez is very bright or he wouldn't be a part of MD. My MD oncologist thinks highly of him.I met him in an emergency situation where I had a collapsed lung and needed an emergency stent>Only 8 places in US can do this procedure. He supervised another physician learning. I saw him one more time when he took fluid off my lung. He isn't warm and nurturing. I never had him follow up with me after either procedure, instead a PA or another doctor on his staff met with me. I felt that was poorSo he helped me which I appreciated.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Carlos A Jimenez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.