Dr. Carlos A Mendez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos A Mendez?

Discriminates against special needs

As soon as he found out my child had special needs he discharged him. His assistant Jan was so rude and told me my daughter had problems.

Great Pediatrician & Staff

Dr Mendez has been the Pediatrician for my 4 kids for 18 yrs & he now sees 2 of my grandkids. I would never trust anyone else to treat my family. He is thorough & great with the kids & he has caring & friendly Staff. I would highly recommend their office

Love this Doctor!! He has been there for my son since day 1!!

NOT a freiendlt staff--- But a pretty good doctor

I left this doctor because of the staff. They dont even say hi to you when you walk in the door and it only gets worse from there. When its time to check out they act like your bothering them and they wish you would just go away. I try to converse with them or even make light of the situation to no avale. There is no making these people happy. As far as the doctor, he is pretty good, very nice and great with kids. But between the very uncurtious staff and the constant switching of insurances I decided to leave. I hope this helps.

Mother

The Doctor and staff were very friendly and personable. The wait time was very short, and we were treated with complete professionalism. The doctor was thorough with his exam and answered all of my questions, and my children felt so comfortable with him and loved his sense of humor

Best Dr in Town

I have never met a Dr. who cared so much about children. He gets down on the floor to exam them if needed, and speaks on their level so they understand and keep interested in their visit. My kids can't wait to come see Dr "Dez". He has diagnosed my friend's child who could not get a straight answer from 2 previous Pediatricians. He is the best!

Find a different doctor

The office help is rude and unprofessional. I overheard them talking about my neighbor who is a nurse at the hospital one day. They should never talk about anyone that way in front of patients and their families. The doctor is arrogant. I have stuck with him through lawsuits, hooker scandels and losing his license because of unpaid child support. I have had enough and am now taking my daughter to my doctor. With all the pediatricians in Manatee county my advice is to steer clear of this practice!

Recent Visit

Dr. Mendez has been seeing our kids since all five were born. Our oldest is now 23. He is the best in town.

Sarcastic

Worst experience ever!

Dr. Mendez has been the Pediatrician for my 4 children for the past 20 years. I refer everyone I know to him, he's the best! He has diagnosed 2 different friends of mine that couldn't get a proper diagnosis from their current doctors. He did all the necessary testing & research until he could find the answers, one was seriously ill. They have both recovered wonderfully. He is so funny to the kids and will even sit on the floor to exam them, if that is where the child is most comfortable. My kids have never been afraid to go to the office and always look forward to seeing Dr. Mendez. The wait time is always short, his staff is great, and I would recommend them to everyone!

You wont find a better pediatrician

He is extremely thorough and his bedside manner is second to none. He has a way with children that puts them at ease. I wish all doctors were like him. Your child could not be in better hands!

This Dr. is extremely unprofessional

This doctor seems to feel that parents don't know anything about their own children. He is arrogant and dictates on things that are not at all medically related issues. He is extremely unprofessional and his office staff are a bunch of snotty women that have no consideration for anyone else's time. This doctor is an example of what is wrong with physicians these days...they think they are above everyone and their staff behaves as if they are doing you some sort of favor for doing their job.

Dr. Carlos A Mendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.