Dr. Carlos A Mora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos A Mora?

My recent appointment with Dr. Mora was amazing. I still do not have a diagnosis, but in the many months of seeing many doctors, he is the first to actually seem to CARE and give CARE. I have been sent off to do numerous tests at his request, because he listens to your symptoms and in my case is trying to narrow down my diagnosis. I waited a long time to get an appointment, but he was worth the wait. He is knowledgeable, kind, and considerate with his patients.

Longtime patient

Dr. Mora is the perfect doctor to handle your have Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis. He does a thorough medical background check. Based on that and required test results he chooses the best medical treatment of your disease experience. Enwrapped within professionalism is a caring, affable doctor who will treat you to the best of his ability.

Like many doctors, Dr. Mora's biggest problem is his inept office staff. I saw Dr. Mora in the hospital and needed a follow up MRI but his staff wouldn't let me see him because I was treated as an inpatient, not an office patient. This makes no sense! At their request, I faxed all my medical records, proving that Dr. Mora wrote a scrip for a follow up MRI because I had "white dots indicative of changes in the brain", and they never called back. I called them back, and they still didn't return my call. Plus you have to go through an incredibly long phone train to get to his PA (who dropped the ball twice). If I had a serious neurological disorder, instead of a routine concussion, I would be in real trouble. Actually maybe I do, but I gave up trying to chase down his office staff and get a second MRI and a follow-up appt. even though Dr. Mora recommended this.

Brilliant, deeply compassionate doctor

You could not ask for a better neurologist. He is absolutely brilliant, but still courteous and patient and attends to the whole person.

Dr. Carlos A Mora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.