Dr. Carlos Ortiz Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Ortiz Jr?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Waiting time is long but totally worth it

his honest

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

A mother of three kids, Dr.Ortiz appointments are not always on time, when your in the waiting are you are really waiting to be called. I have learned and see its not the drs fault we are waiting to be called. In reality its us the parents who believe in the dr and no matter how busy he is, he always takes walkins. The office is always crowded with patients, and for that reason I believe in him..and my kids as well:), The staff are always helpful but they are also very busy with telephone and paperwork , my advise is to make sure your insurance is active and if you need too choose your pcp do it before hand..

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Dr Ortiz is the ONLY Doctor that receive calls and is open to help you 24/7 . He is the best! I moved out of NY 5 years ago and still call him because there is no other like him!!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2013

he is one of the bext doctor ever. if i ever have a child this will be his doctor. im 18 and i still go to him, untill i dont find a doctor like him i wont leave :D

Parent

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr. Ortiz Sr. was my doctor. My daughter is seen by Dr. Ortiz Jr. - he is very kind and caring with his paients and parents alike. My daughter tries to sneek into the office before it is her turn just to say hello to him.

Posted on November 6th, 2012

This doctor was extremely rude and unprofessional. . This was my first time visiting this dr, Never again.

The best of all doctors

Posted on July 1st, 2012

he is the best doctor i ever seen in my life. he knows what he is doing in his carrer and very good in it. i think he could be a more years working as a doctor then his father did

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Ortiz. He is caring, actually remembers his patients' names and listens to parent and child alike. He is excellent at diagnosing patients and will refer if necessary.Only caveat difficult to get appointment, but has improved in recent years.

Avoid this doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2011

This doctor violates the trust of his patients, he has no professional ethics and he has never heard of patient's or/and parents' rights. He administered a vaccine to my child (who he has seen for the first time and after a brief med.history) without my consent (actually in spite of my refusal to vaccinate on that day), without asking me or my minor child about any adverse effects to previous vaccinations, without any warning that he was actually going to administer an injection. It was a total shock to me and my child as we were thinking that he was about to take a blood sample. His answer was very simple, "I misunderstood."

Andrea G.

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Both father and son are terrific doctors. They have been my children's pediatricians for almost 15 years and I wouldn't change them for any other doctor. Dr. Ortiz Jr. will never rush you and he makes sure to answer all your questions/concerns. My kids love him and feel very comfortable speaking to him about anything. He's wonderful! Wish there were more doctors like him.

love him, hate his staff

Posted on August 20th, 2011

Dr Ortiz is a gem! wonderful and caring and great with kids. He's extremely patient and is willing to answer all your questions and never treats you like just a number in your file. his staff on the other hand...less than helpful, very rude, never willing to help and have a tedendcy to tell you they are too busy to offer any assistance and will call you back, which they never do. He's awesome if he would get rid of them, this reveiew would be 5 stars all around.

Mercedes Valero

Posted on September 9th, 2010

Dr. Ortiz Sr. was my sister's and I pediatrician as kids. Now our kids are seen by Sr. or Jr. depending on who's on schedule. There's no one else I would trust my kids with. Two excellent doctors.. ; )