Dr. Carlos Anaya Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Anaya?

The Worst

Posted on March 28th, 2016

I brought my grandmother here for an oncologist referral. After explaining that she has STAGE 4 cancer and that she just recently moved to Las Vegas, he failed to perform any type of exam. It has been 3 weeks now and we have yet to receive any referral. I was told over the phone, "there are a few people ahead of your grandmother." A few people ahead of a 75+ year old woman with stage 4 cancer who was seen weeks prior? Ridiculous. Do not bring your family here.

Terrible Service

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Appointment 1: I was the first scheduled appointment of the day. I was the first to sign in. After waiting an hour past my appointment time I checked in with the front desk. I informed the woman that I had an appointment, had been waiting for an hour in the lobby and other patients had been called in before me. She responded, "Ok. What do you want me to do about it?" When I stated an apology would be a good start. She responded: "For what?" Appointment 2: I was the first appointment scheduled for the day. I was the third to sign in. I was immediately taken back for an appointment. After 30 minutes, the assistant comes in to do her exam. After 30 minutes, the woman comes in and says the doctor is on the phone with an insurance provider and "We didn't forget about you.". After another 30 minutes, I leave without being seen by the doctor. As I was walking out, the same inept woman from the 1st appointment remarks "Oh. We forgot about him."

too much waiting

Posted on May 8th, 2012

its so desperate to be waiting to see this doctor more than 3 hours to talk to him just 10 or 15 minutes

Ridiculous.

Posted on May 1st, 2009

After a 5 HOUR wait, the doc finally saw me. I told him what i suspected i had, and he simply agreed and prescribed some pills. Thats it. No check up, no questions, nothing. HORRIBLE doctor.

Posted on April 7th, 2017