Dr. Carlos Arango Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Arango?

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I have been taking my children to see Dr. Arango for 5 years and he has always treated them with the highest level of care. He also has taken extra time with me to make sure that we are all on the same page for their care. My daughters love his demeanor and always leave the office happy.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

amazing MD

Flawless experience every time!

Posted on April 28th, 2016

This doctor is very much mainstream but still makes this marginally crunchy parent happy. He'll let you know when he feels strongly about a certain course of action and when he's more comfortable being flexible. He treats the parent as a partner in the child's health and his discussions in that vein are respectful, patient, and accessible. His bedside manner is full of positive energy, smiles and laughter, yet there's no doubt he's incredibly sharp and capable. If they ever dropped my insurance, I'd pay out of pocket for this brilliant and supportive physician.

Do not recommend

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Rushed appointment. Seemed put out by questions.

Dismisses serious problems

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I called just after visiting Dr. Arango for clarity on something he said and he had no idea what I was talking about. Dr. Arango will treat every concern as if it is nothing. I had to go to another pediatrician for accurate diagnosis after he brushed my concerns off several times. Do not see this doctor. Especially in cases where time is important and an accurate diagnosis can save your child a lot of pain and long term problems.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

We loved Dr Arango!!

Excellent physician

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Dr. Arango has treated my daughters since birth, and he is amazing. I think he has spent at least 30 minutes with us at each appointment, and takes the time to explain his findings, the diagnosis, and make sure we are fully informed and comfortable with our daughters' care. He's willing to admit when something is beyond his expertise and refer a child to a specialist--something I appreciate. My only wish would be that the UF pediatrics network would offer Saturday urgent visits with an on-call physician. Baptist does and it's very helpful for parents.

Posted on May 14th, 2013

We sadly have left town to move to Japan and I asked Dr Arango so many times if I could bribe him to move with me. He is simply the best and I cried having to leave him behind. As a first time mom I had lots of questions and concerns, he met every bizarre paranoia with calm answers and jokes to ease my nerves. Wait time seems long but it is because he doesn't leave the office until you are happy and understanding what the diagnosis is.

Great Experience!

Posted on April 12th, 2013

When my family moved here, we picked Dr Arango for our pediatrician just based on location. I left the appt saying to my husband "Now THAT'S what I expect a childrens Dr. to be like". He is fun and animated and my daughter is very entertained by him...even at 1 yr old. I am moving to a new area of town and briefly considered finding a Dr. closer to my new home, but I appreciate what we have with Dr. Arango..so I'll make the drive and I think my childs well-being will be better for it!

Great Doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

My daughter loves Dr. Arango. His bedside manner is the best. My daughter even wants to come see him when she is not sick.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Arrango! He is so patient and helpful with any questions I have. He is a very caring professional and I now have made him all of my childrens primary doctor. The staff is very friendly and very polite. The office is clean and has pretty art work on the walls.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Dr.Arango treats his patients and their family with highest degree of respect. His bedside manners are unique.