Dr. Carlos Araujo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Araujo?

Informative and Personable

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Araujo for almost 2 years for treatment of my NSCLC Lung cancer. He is supportive when I need it and always he is certain to make sure that I understand where we are in treatment and what to expect. Because he insisted on a second biopsy of the tumor we were able to find a mutation that enabled treatment with Xalkori replacing chemotherapy.

So-so to very good doctor, depending on patient's priorities in a dr.

Posted on October 31st, 2015

This doctor might be ok if you don't have a lot of questions and don't research your condition on the internet or anyone else besides him. He gets frustrated when questions are asked sometimes, and the more detailed the question, the more frustrated he gets. Definitely does not encourage questions or a two-way rappprt; prefers to speak and the patient to listen, period. At least this has been my experience which is substantial. Not prepared for appointments; when he reads and interprets labs for patients, clearly it is the first time he has looked at the report. The usual inflated-ego arrogance, yet he is a genuinely nice guy and adequately qualified by my estimation. I'd say that his flaws generally consist of taking on too many patients/spreading self too thin to be of considerable help beyond the minimum you'd expect from any oncologist, and arrogance--but I'd be hard-pressed to find a doctor these days who doesn't suffer this affliction, although I hear they're out there. On the plus side, despite this, he is a genuinely nice guy who sincerely wishes to help, and he seems to have concern for patients' overall well-being, beyond their medical condition. Furthermore, he possesses adequate/above-avg. credentials.

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr.araujo its a great dr he spend time with patient he always worry abou the patient he answer all my questions and alot of dr just go in the room and don't spend time with there patiens, great employers they are nice friendly they always smiling, the office Iits clean bathrrom clean I love it everytime I go there I fill good and they help me with everything.. its a realy nice dr....

15 minute wait to try an make an appointment

Posted on September 28th, 2013

Went to the office to make an appointment as I was in the area and left after 15 minutes as I was completely ignored by the staff. Needless to say that I was the only one in the waiting area. The Dr. reviews are great but I may never now. This review is for the staff at Dr. Araujo's office as I got tired of being ignored for 15 minutes and left

Posted on October 25th, 2017