Dr. Carlos A Ares Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carlos A Ares?

Ballston Spa patient

He was rude everytime I saw him. He didn't care about condition. Rush.. Rush.. and out..

At Dr. Ares request I invested over 4 hours in to fully documenting my sleep habits ahead of my visit with him. He never once looked at any of the documentation I provided. I waited over 45 minutes to see him and he spent less than 10 minutes with me having paid no attention to the information I gave him. I would never suggest anyone to see him. I felt like he was interested in generating revenue off of me but certainly not interested in assisting me with my health concern.