Dr. Carlos Barcelo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Barcelo?

Calf Augmentation

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Barcelo and staff are very professional. My experience was great from the consultations, surgery and follow-up visits. He took the time to explain and answer any questions that I had. I am very satisfied with my results and would definitely recommend Dr. Barcelo if you are interested in any of the procedures that he performs.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Excellent skillful physician. Very attentive to details. Kind and compassionate. Highly recommend Dr. Barcelo.

Mrs.

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Waking up after a historectomy, that I paired with plastic surgery, to find my scarred and ugly belly looking almost flat with, in comparison, almost invisible scar. After liposuction on my upper arms I am wearing spaghetti strap shirts again and getting lots of compliments !!

Excellent experience with Dr. Barcelo and staff!

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I am so glad I chose Dr. Barcelona and his staff for my mommy makeover in 2011. I was well-informed ahead of the surgery. I felt calm and relaxed due to the excellent client care from everyone in the office. Dt. Barcelo's bedside manner is warm and caring. I knew I was in great hands. I am so happy with the results and have been since my surgery. I feel like I have my 20-something body back!! I can't recommend Dr. Barcelo and his staff with more enthusiasm!

Caring and talented doctor!

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Dr. B is not your typical plastic surgeon - he is so patient and caring. I'm so in love with his bedside manner. My previous experience with a plastic surgeon was when I had to get my breast implants removed over a decade ago and I was not impressed by that surgeons attitude - he was so rushed and had that "I'm always right" attitude. So when I decided it was time to explore my options for a face and neck lift, I was looking for a calmer and nicer, but just as talented, plastic surgeon . I found exactly what I was looking for in Dr. Barcelo! The compliments I've received have been awesome because everything looks so natural - I just look like a younger version of myself - which is what I said was very important to me in our consultation. He is a pediatric and adult plastic surgeon - so his stitching is so precise and thin. Thank you Dr. B for making me feel so beautiful and treating me so well! -L

Highly recommended

Posted on December 4th, 2012

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Barcelo and I love my change. Dr Barcelo changed my life.

Bad Hearing

Posted on March 25th, 2012

Dr. Barcelo, Listened to my desires and then did what he wanted. The surgery was horrible. He now wants more money to do additional surgery. I would not recommend this practice to anyone.

The best Doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I had surgery with Dr. Barcelo two weeks ago and I really love Dr. Barcelo. He is an amazing doctor. He is very nice, kind, caring. He listened to what I wanted to do and recommended what good for me. I was hurting really bad on the day of the surgery and He offered to go back to the hospital to see me. That was amazing just how caring he was to his patients. Before the surgery I was hesitated, kind of don't want to go through. I had so many questions. But after the surgery, I feel so good. I love what he did for me. I am truly grateful that I chose him and I really appreciated what he did for me. Choosing Dr. Barcelo is the best decision I have ever made. If you are considering about plastic surgery. You are kind of scare, don't know what to do, Then schedule a free consultation and he would love to answer all of your questions. You will see he is truly the best doctor!!!!

Love this doctor!!

Posted on September 18th, 2008

My son was born with a cleft lip and palate, he also has a metopic ridge. Dr Barcelo is awesome. He did an amazing job on my son. He cleft was very wide. I always highly recommend him and I know with the upcoming surgeries he will do another great job. I trust him completely with my son.

Amazing results

Posted on July 14th, 2008

He turned a cleft nose into an adorable nose that looks great with my face and proportions. I would absolutely use him again.

Posted on March 29th, 2017