Dr. Carlos T Barraza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos T Barraza?

Look elsewhere and find another doctor!!!

Empathy is something not something this doctor knows much about. Not very open to questions or answering them in a professional and "caring" manner. Definitely not going back to this doctor . Why be a doctor for children if you don't seem to care about their future. My child is behind developmentally and not meeting milestones. Aside from giving us a referal to a specialist there was nothing else this doctor did to help . Although, we didn't expect a diagnosis, hence the reason for the referal, we also didnt expect such a cold response. My husband and I are incredibly worried, but this doctor could care less. He kept laughing while speaking to us when we found no humor in our cocerns. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a better and much more helpful doctor at our next appointment.

excellent doctor knows patience needs very attentive caring always listens

Dr. Carlos T Barraza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.