Dr. Carlos Bejar Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Bejar?

He cares case by case

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Dr. Carlos Bejar is a skilled scientist ,who knows how to be present without appearing rushed. It appears to me that he cares about his patients on a case by case basis. He made some observations to me, which I, who have been involved with nephrologists most of my life, never thought of.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr. Bejar is an excellent doctor !!!

Awesome, Compassionate Doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Dr. Bejar is awesome! He is so compassionate! He listens to you - does not try to rush you and most important, is very thorough. Love that man!

Posted on September 7th, 2013

When my doctor told me I needed a nephrologist, I didn't know what to expect. I was scared and worried about my future and wanted to make sure I saw the best doctor in town. My PCP referred me to Dr. Bejar. From the minute I stepped into his gorgeous waiting room (more like a living room) I knew I was in the right place. He explained everything about my issue clearly and in terms I would understand and answered all of my questions. I loved that he listened to everything that I had to say and did not rush me out of the room. I have been to his office twice now and his staff is the best! They are always smiling and helpful. If you are hesitant, do not be! He really is one of the best!

Expert in Lupus

Posted on September 7th, 2013

I found Dr. Bejar to be very thorough and knowledgeable regarding the kidney manifestations of lupus, and the latest treatment. I had heard about him at a support group for lupus, and he did not disappoint. Well worth the drive from Miami. Thank you, Dr. Bejar!

Outstanding

Posted on July 13th, 2012

A true Gem of a Doctor, hard to find today. Have a kidney problem he is the one to see.

hiram rosov

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Excellent doctor, magnificent personality and very caring. He knows his field of specialty very well.

Breath of Fresh Air

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Went to Dr. Bejar for a second opinion with a family member and was blown away by his patience, his willingness to explain the diagnosis, prognosis, options and be frank and honest about his medical situation. The news wasn't what we were hoping to hear, but delivered with true care and consideration. I would recommend Dr. Bejar to anyone.

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Dr. Bejar is one of the BEST doctors I've ever met. He always explains everything clearly and he feels like more of a friend than a doctor. Would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on May 11th, 2010

explains everything well

ok

Posted on November 13th, 2009

Highly rated by fellow Doctors. Yet I find his bed side manner indifferent and gives little information or prognosis. fdg

Posted on June 16th, 2017