Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos C Dominguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carlos C Dominguez has the following 9 expertise
- Family Planning
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
The wait time was HORRIBLE!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos C Dominguez - Posted on January 29th, 2014
I recently when to see Dr. Dominguez. - He answer my questions and explain in detail my results from the lab. However, it took an entire HOUR of wait just to see him. When I ask the receptionist she asked my name and took me inside right away. I had heard from another patient that this had happen to her as well but I did not seem to mind assuming it would no happen to me - until it did!
Dr. Dominguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Stanislaus Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVISALIA MEDICAL CLINIC, 5400 W Hillsdale Ave, Visalia, CA
Dr. Carlos C Dominguez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Visalia, CA.