Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Quezada Reyes
Dr. Carlos Quezada Reyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with other offices in Fair Lawn, NJ and Englewood, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Quezada Reyes is affiliated with Holy Name Hospital, Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr and Englewoodhospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Quezada Reyes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 9
I have been a patient at Dr Grosses office for many years. My over all perception of Dr. Carlos A. Quezada-Reyes was quite unfavorable. He was very abrupt and even though the symptoms I presented where not clearly pointing to a specific diagnosis he made me more confused about what might be developing. Think twice before you just take any appointment with anyone who just happens to be available in this office. Sadly Dr. Grosses office has gone the way of many Family/Internist practices. They need to see many patients and that calls for many Drs. which ultimately leeds to sometime impersonal care.
I quickly needed to see a doctor and was grateful that he was available on such short notice, but now I understand why. This is the worst doctor I've ever met with. He was quick to judge and refused to address my on-going physical symptoms by referring me to see a specialist. I should have read the other terrible reviews he has received online before meeting with him.
Dr. Quezada Reyes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holy Name Hospital
Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
Graduated in 1980
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carlos Quezada Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.