Dr. Carlos M Castillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos M Castillo?

Best physician...PERIOD!

7 years ago I was told my symptoms were all "in my mind". As a nurse of 25 years, I had no faith left in finding answers for my mysterious symptoms. Dr Castillo not only had answers, he has the most gracious bedside manner of any doctor I have ever known! The fact is, if you need a hematologist, there is not a finer one to be found...anywhere!

Outstanding

Dr Castillo worked with me during my diagnosis of Hairy Cell Leukemia. He is a wonderful positive doctor who can lift your spirits. I am very thankful for him and his leadership through my chemotherapy, hospitalization and recovery.

Dr. Castillo is the best!! He is very undersatnding and takes the time to discuss any concerns you may have.

Dr. Carlos M Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.