Dr. Carlos Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Cruz?

Best Doctor in Laredo

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Dr Cruz is a very compassionate person who spends the time to answer all your questions.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Doctor ♥♥♥

Posted on December 20th, 2014

I had two of my girls with Dr. Cruz, amazing experience he is very professional, always on time, very assertive overall very happy with him I'm pregnant again and will definitely go with him again :-) his staff very friendly and the waiting is not long either

Posted on March 24th, 2012

I suffered with very heavy and painful periods, missing at least 2 days of work every month. I went to Dr. Cruz who attempted several conservative treatments to control my periods, but I eventually had a hysterectomy. The only thing I can say is that I wish I would have done it sooner. Dr. Cruz was terrific and very amendable to my wishes. He never tried to force any treatment on me and allowed me to make my own decision.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I had seen 2 other physicians before coming to see Dr. Cruz. Each of them told me my baby had no chance for survival due to a hernia in the baby's diaphram. Dr. Cruz assured me he would try every thing he could to help my baby. When the baby was born he underwent surgery to repair the hernia. My baby is now one year old and extremely healthy. I owe all to Dr. Cruz.

Stillbrith

Posted on January 24th, 2012

My experience started off good but towards the end it took a bad turn. I want a natural birth. But he never told me i was not a candidate for natural birth. He kept telling my baby was going to be a late baby so he let me go beyond the 40wks. I delivered a stillbirth baby due to the carelessness and miss judgments. He should of just put me in hospital when I was 40wks and told me i needed to have a c-section. I was open for whatever options. My baby was born dead due to an umbilical cord chocking and thick meconium aspiration. All this was due to and overdue baby that needed to come out at 40wks via c-section . Him being the experienced doctor never told me the facts nor the truth. I feel he was Negligence i my case.

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Dr. Cruz has been my doctor for the past 12 years and has delivered all 3 of my children. He is a very compassionate person and always takes the time to explain things to you. As an added bonus, I usually do not have to wait very long at my appointments to be seen.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Excellent doctor!!!!!!!! Takes his time and explains things to you.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr. Cruz is excellent; however, I don't like medicine in general, which is why I don't like the prescription he has given me. Although it has function as it should, I feel like I have gained a lot of weight. Overall, he is very passionate and devoted to his profession.

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Would highly recommend Dr. Cruz. He is very attentive and more than happy to answer questions.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Great doctor!!!!!!!!!!! Would not hesitate recommending him to my friends.

Highly Recommended

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

I had a great experiece thoughout my pregnancy with Dr. Cruz. I always expressed my concerns and him and his staff were always attentive as to my needs. I never had a problem, the waiting time can be a bit long, longest ive waited was 15 minutes, but then again they were great when you were a bit late to schedule you in. Dr. Cruz was very straight foward and to the point.