Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos O Del Alcazar
Dr. Carlos O Del Alcazar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Bridge, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Del Alcazar is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Del Alcazar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos O Del Alcazar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carlos O Del Alcazar has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 23
Dr Del takes takes his time with you and is very thorough and caring. He gets to know his patients and remembers their name. Every diagnosis is explained in detail as well as the treatment options and potential side effects of any prescribed medication. Dr Del requires follow up visits with a blood work up after prescribing new medications or a change in doseage.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Del Alcazar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1982
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. Carlos O Del Alcazar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAim Healthcare, 1810 Englishtown Rd, Old Bridge, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carlos O Del Alcazar in this video.
Dr. Carlos O Del Alcazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.