Dr. Carlos F Driggs Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carlos F Driggs?

ex-patient

Yes, you will definitely have to wait a long time, doctor is a nice person, staff does not know what they are doing. Got a referral to a specialist after waiting all day. Took day off, only to find out referral was incomplete and I was not seen. Doctor is aware of challenges, changed doctor - his case load is huge and it effects service.

Amazing Docto in my Eyes!!!!

I absolutely adore Dr. Driggs, he is compassionate and he always treats me with utmost respect, besides he is a great Doctor in my eyes. I absolutely have nothing negative to say about him!!!!

Horrible, be prepared to wait Hours and hours the worst medical office

Disgusting

All I can say is horrible, rude, and disrespect. No one should see him and if you are satisfied with his 0% level of professionalism then you need help.

You Wait Forever and a Day!

I personally think he is a good Doctor. I just think the wait time is totally inexcusable. I have waited as long as seven hours just for bloodwork results. If you have high blood pressure be prepared for it to go even higher with the wait time. Something has to change if you want to keep your patients. Other than that, I have never seen Dr. Driggs act in any way shape or form disrespectful to female patients.

he really sucks and is a mean rude man only go if you want to be insulted. he knows not what he does

Very unprofessional

I never waited less than 3 hours in the office in order to be seeing by doctor and once he was in rush for the meeting so he told me to reschedule appointment after 3 hrs waiting. And then it was 3 hrs again before being seeing. This is the only office that refuses to give you a copy of your test results. Overall the staff was rude and very unprofessional. Thanks God I didn't have anything serious, it was just for annual check up. Switched to other doctor ASAP. Would rated with 0 stars if there is an option.

The waiting time is about 4 hours even with an appoinent!!!!

forget this office. really rude

extremely rude, money first

The wait was more than two hours!

The wait time is out of this world long. It has to change. I got an appointment pretty much whenever I wanted. I'd rather be told to wait, then be seen by the doctor promptly. Other than that the doctor was really nice

Great Doctor long wait

I really like thos ffice. He is very intelligent and a great Doc. The Physicinas Assitant took care of me and I really think he did a great job. I will just advise that you take the day off. I went to the Underhill office and spent at least 3 hours waiting.

Dr Driggs is very popular and caries a very big case load!

Dr Driggs has is very popular and has a very big case load because he is a very good doctor. Dr Driggs' waiting room is large and is always full.Anyone new or unfamiliar with Dr Driggs, expecting to be seen right away, will be disappointed.Dr Driggs has never treated me rude or with any disrepect. I have been a patient of his since 1998. At the Williamsbridge office I see Dr Driggs, a gerontologist, a cardiologist and a podiatrist. There are also two PA's assisting. There is always a flock of nurses present. And all staff are polite and curtious.Anyone complaining about the service there should look to their own expectations and behaviour.