Dr. Carlos E Menendez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos E Menendez?

I feel my bone health is in good hands

`I've been seeing Dr. Mendez for over two years for my osteoporosis. I feel that he is not only knowledgeable and deeply caring about my health. I'm glad I'm with him.

I love Dr. Menendez. He is kind, courteous, caring and really listens to you. I recommended him to a friend and she really liked him too. His staff is great.

BEST Endocrinologist for Type I Diabetics

Dr. Menendez is the absolute BEST endocrinologist for any Type I diabetic patient. He became my doctor when I found out I was pregnant in 1991 and has taken care of me for 24 years. He is the reason I have a healthy son, and his bedside manner is everything I could ask for.

Dr. Menendez is the best endocrinologist. He is thorough in his evaluations. Dr. Menendez considers both traditional diagnostic tools (bloodwork, ultrasound, manual examinations) alongside the very real symptoms patients may feel in making his diagnosis and charting his course of treatment. He is highly regarded by colleagues and able to make quality referrals (I needed to see a reproductive endocrinologist as well).

Great physician

A physician that actually takes time with his patients. What an unusual concept!

We love dr Carlos Mendez.

I've been seeing him for 25 years. Need I say more?

Another Patient

I first went to Dr. Melendez years ago because of all the great things I read about him online. I must say, after years of being his patient for hypothyroidism, I am no better off than when I started. I might actually be worse now. I don't understand how such a high rated doctor could be just like all the rest, drawing blood, looking at numbers, and then, "See ya in three months!" I need someone who will be attentive and available when I have an emergency, and this office always seems to be booked solid, so I'm out of luck when the often arising emergency shows up. It was always unpleasant dealing with Virginia, the front desk lady, who looked at and treated me like I was some nuisance. It's easy for people to reject me like this when it's not their life that's gone down the toilet. Who cares? Who is my advocate? Is all that's left for me is to just sit alone and die? Another birthday has just come and gone, and I received a manifesto from this office which ended with me being asked if I should go to another doctor. I kind of already decided that a while ago.

exceptional

He is one of the best specialists I have ever seen. Very knowledgable and always accessible.

Same old, no results

Dr. Menendez is nice, but after going to him for 11 years, with no improvement in my diabetes, I had to change doctors. He only ever had me on Metformin, and only talked about other meds. Finally went to Dr. Jerome Fisher four months ago, he put me on new meds, and now my diabetes is in control for the first time in a decade.

Has taken care of my thyroid problems for many years very satisfactorily.

Years of Service

Dr. Menendez is one of the best there is out there. He treated my Mother quite some time ago and I am positive that he prolonged her life for many, many years. I'm about to call him to see if he will take care of my brother.

Dr. Carlos E Menendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.