Dr. Carlos E Meza Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Carlos E Meza?

Worst doctor in history

pinpoint problem

i had a medical problem since childhood that afected my learning abilities. my parents took me to several doctors with no results. one dr. even asked my parents if used drugs! dr. meza pinpointed my problem. i had epilepsy. he perscribed me with medication and refured me to a neurologist. ive been seizure free since. he's treated me for alergies and ive been symptom free.

Spanish Speaking -but doesn't seem to care about patients

I took my 16 year old son to Dr. Meza because we were looking for a Spanish speaking doctor. I asked him to give my son a physical and he looked at me and said, "he's young and healthy, he doesn't need a physical". He didn't perform the physical. My son was complaining of ear pain. The doctor looked for a few seconds and prescribed antibiotics. When that didn't work, I took my son to a doctor that actually cared. When he looked in my son's ear he noticed that his ear was torn inside. Something Dr. Meza should have noticed. $200 for nothing. I would not reccomend Dr. Meza.