Dr. Carlos E Morales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos E Morales?

professional and efficient service. non invasive solutions to cardio issues.

Patient

I agree with other reviewer on bed side manners. This guy was very very rude to me. Saying if I keep going to a barber shop I am going to get a hair cut. Talked down to me and embarrassed me in front of the nurse. He made me feel like I should of known it was not my heart causing my problems. Would not discharge me saying it is not a cardiac problem and to call my primary if I wanted out. Although ekg showed heart palpitations and that was the reason they kept me. He made me feel like my symptoms were not real and it was an inconvenience for him having to come see me in the hospital. After he left the nurse came back into my room and said boy he sure was rude to you. I need a doctor that is going to work with me not against me. I hired him now I am going to fire him. I will not recommend this doctor and I will turn him in to the Veterans Admin. for his behavior as he has agreed to accept Vet. with vouchers to get help with our problems. If your a vet stay away from this guy.

patient

This doctor has very bad bedside manners very rude. He seems very knowledgeable but needs to be nicer with ppatients and family members.