Dr. Carlos E Zevallos Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos E Zevallos Jr?

amazing doctor

My Appointment with Dr. Carlos Zevallos

I went to see Dr Zevallos today about problems I've been having with arthritis in my back, shoulders, arms & wrists. He was very nice, knowledgeable about my problem and took the time to go over all of my meds and physical problems. He told me that he looked over all of my tests and that I had Osteoarthritis and that I could get treatment for this condition if I went back to the pain management doctor who was treating me before. I really appreciated his input and advise on where to go to get help. I would definitely recommend seeing him if you needed to see a Rheumatologist.

astounding incompetence

2nd appointment and he told me the wrong lab results. The nurse called me while I was driving home to ask me to come in for more blood work because the doctor had afterwords actually looked at my results. I already knew they were wrong because I read the blood test report while he was on vacation. But by the time this incident occurred I already had reason enough to find a new doctor and had an appointment scheduled with University Hospital.

I have been seeing him for 9 years, I think that he is a great doctor.

very condesending to family and elderly patients. More concerned about getting his way than about listening to the needs and concerns of the family. No input from him for days while elderly patient was hospitalized and family was concerned. Tried to get parents to release him, but they are afraid to find someone worse.

Very caring doctor

Dr. Z was wonderful for my Dad. He is a very caring and knowlegeable doctor. Dad was able to walk with ease after Dr. Z drained fluid from his knee. I have developed arthritis in my feet and will definately be seeing him for my own care as well.

I love Dr Zevallos !

Dr Zevallos is a great dr. I've been going to him for over 25 yrs.Office waiting time is always long. He spends a lot of time with each person(patient.)Instead of appts 15 min apart they should be 1/2 hr apart than there wouldn't be so much waiting in the office as he gets backed up.Hes always made me feel very comfortable when i'm there for an appt.I always feel good when i leave the office.Hes the best dr i've ever been to. Very good at what he does & how he treats his patients.

I would not recommend him to anyone. He doesn't care about his patients. You can learn more about your illness from a support group or books.