Dr. Carlos Fasola Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Saved My Life

Posted on August 5th, 2009

I want to say that I feel that I would not be here today if Dr. Fasola and I had not crossed paths when we did. I have had people tell me that I was lucky, that all of my stars must have been lined up perfectly, and that I must have a guardian angel on my shoulder. But I truly believe that God sent Dr. Fasola and me to Emory for a reason. I will never be able to thank Dr. Fasola enough for saving my life.

Posted on July 27th, 2016